Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pirate first Birthday Shirts


My Munchkin turns ONE! I can't believe a year has passed. Just this time last year I was recuperating from the holidays and getting ready to be done with being preggos. Little did I know that munchkin would take me seriously and come 4-5 weeks early!
Front

Back


Tradition has it that the birthday boy gets a special shirt to wear.  For Little Man I bought this great embroidered shirt special to him. This year I figured with freezer paper, heat and bond and my Cricut I could do it myself!

I wanted two shirts. One for his actual birthday and one for his party. Now the question is which to wear to which event!


Front

Back


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...