Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kids Masterpieces

I want my boys to enjoy creating and I think that means we start young.




For an easy afternoon project I let the boys go to town on their own 8x10 Canvas. 

Supplies:
Canvas (any size)
Paint - I used washable finger paint
Cookie Cutter (optional)

I like to put two colors on a plate and let the boys do with them as they want.

My youngest was a little disconcerted by the feel of the paint. But soon he was having fun.



My oldest loved using the cookie cutters to make shapes. But he LOVES to get it all over his hands.

And the finished products hanging in their bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...