Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freezer Paper Stencil

This is my new favorite thing! It is amazing what you can do.

They were super simple...using Sure Cuts a lot I found an image that I liked, traced it and then I cut it with the Cricut, ironed it on and then painted. 
My mom LOVES fancy jeans..I had some trouble getting the freezer paper to adhere and I think it was because of where I placed the design...I want to try it again along the sides or maybe the front area.

Lil Man had a Dr Seuss Party and the whole family had Dr Seuss Themed shirts

I saw a great Star Wars shirt at H&M and I realised I could totally do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...