Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Table

It was the first time I was hosting the whole family at my house for Thanksgiving so I went a little overboard...

I wanted to share my table setting for posterity :)

I used my Cricut to cut cute Thanksgiving themed vinyl shapes and adhered them to the bottom of my acrylic plates for a little fun.



I cut felt boats and filled them with Candy Corn for the center of the table.

I created a Tossing Turkey for my 4 year old's share toy at school so it sat in the center of the table with a cornucopia of pumpkins.


And just for a splash of color I had a orange and yellow felt runner down the center of the table.


Super simple but makes a great statement!

See you Next Holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...