Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Potty Training and other fun stuff

We have been potty training the Lil Man for what feels likes years! He has just not got it.  Because of his age he needed to move to the preschool so they took him knowing he was not completely trained.  We have had the worst month ever! I kid you not, he came home with at LEAST 2 bags of soiled clothes. And it was nasty, the teacher would literally bag the poop and all. My hubby and I would trade off poop duty. Not fun.

Just this week we have not had ANY poop accidents. I want to cry and dance at the same time. I know that it may not be the end of the ordeal but to not have to clean dried poop off my son's underwear two days in a row was just heaven!

In other news my munchkin is moving to sippy cups.  He seems to get the hang of straws so we shall see. He is still very attached to his first morning bottle and his nighttime bottle.  I will cross that bridge when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...