Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunnies!!

So, I got a bee in my bonnet and decided I wanted to try out a recipe I found on Sugar Bee who found it on Landee See Landee Do.

My office is having their "Spring" party and I thought what better way to celebrate than with Bunnies!

 They are not the best of bunnies. The third one looks like his face is melting...but they are kinda ugly cute!
 And what bunny is not complete without a little bunny tail!
AND, they taste super yummy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those are so cute & funny! Did you do the ears on wax paper and then attach them later? I must do this. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...