Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Friday, December 17, 2010

A brave new world

I am going to just do it....I have been a lurker for over a year now. Reading and following countless blogs. I want to give back to the community what little I have....

So, I will add my ideas to the mix and see where this goes.

I live in sunny Southern California. I am a working mother of two gorgeous little boys. Let's call them Little Man and Munchkin. I am married to a wonderful guy for 7+ years who puts up with my crafting addiction and loves me anyway. I work during the day and try to squeeze in what little crafting I can after the boys have gone to sleep.

My goal with this is to share ideas, talk about my life and join the wonderful mom blog universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...