Contact info

You can contact me at dazdnlst@gmail.com. I welcome comments, suggestions or feedback!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gift Card/Picture Holder

For the holidays I created a simple gift card holder that could also double as a picture frame using my favorite dollar canvas from Michael's. These could be changed to fit your holiday. Red and Pink for Valentine's Day, Primary Colors for Teacher Appreciation...so on..



Supplies:
Canvas
Paper Clip
Paint
Scrapbook Paper
Embellishments
Hot glue

First paint your canvas, I painted my a dark blue.

Next, glue some pretty paper on your paperclip

Find matching embellishments, I used green flowers and different colored brads for the center of the flowers to match the colors in the paper.

Finally assemble.  I hot glued the paperclip to the canvas. Then arranged the flowers and hot glued those down.

For the gift card I printed a gift card holder using the Cricut that I found here...

Voila, a simple gift for teachers for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...